Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Learning Numbers 0-10

My students are learning to recognize the value of  and write numbers 0-10.  I developed a sheet for them to practice each number in a variety of ways.  I noticed that some children can identify numbers but they aren't able to produce the amounts, while others might be able to count quantities but do not know number names.  I taught a lesson whole group on how to use this sheet after we spent some time on number sense, forming numbers, and a basic understanding of a tens frame.  This sheet has helped me to determine what concepts different students are struggling with.  It also allows me to meet many common core standards at one time. 
You can find this sheet for $1.00 by clicking on the link below.  These are the common core standards addressed K.CC.A.3   K.CC.B.4a   K.CC.B.4    K.CC.B.4b      K.CC.B.5 



post signature
                                              post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment