Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Reading Comprehension

I added on to my circus/carnival theme this year and created a train for my reading comprehension strategies.  I feel like I always start off the year covering and introducing the first few great and as the year goes on I get busy with other things and I fall short.  I took these straight form the Kindergarten Common Core Literature Standards.  I hung the train in front of my meeting area and have been referring to a lot already.  This narrowed things down for me and seems more Kindergarten appropriate.  Above the train it says Good Readers Always Stay on Track, you can purchase the posters and make your own train by clicking here.



http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Reading-Comprehension-Train-for-Kindergarten-CCSS-1391630

RL.K.1 , RL.K.2, RL.K.3, RL.K.4,

                                                                                                             
                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment