Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Winter Bulletin Board Ideas


I wanted to do a winter bulletin board to hang out in the hall for a while.  I used a circle punch to cut out lots of white circles.  Then I assigned each student three sight words to write out on the snowmen.  We are going to go out in the hall and count how many sight words we can read/write.



For math we are working on addition so I used a die cut of a Christmas tree and the kids balled up tissue paper for the ornaments.


This was my November bulletin board.  We have been working on short vowel word families, each child was assigned a word family and on each feather they had to write a word from that particular word family.  On the turkey's clothes the word family chunk was written.  We went out in the hall and count how many words we could read and write as a class!











No comments:

Post a Comment